Sunday, November 21, 2010

University life is good? o_O

I am into my university life for almost 3 semesters. I remember when i was in secondary school, my teachers and so much more people told me that university is good life, and after university a bright future awaits.

BUT....university life is not as good as I was told....maybe I am those people that care more about how well I score for my quiz, projects and papers? DUNNO LEH T__T

One more thing, in university, there are so much quizes, tests and assignment which is very overload.We were very stress when come over quizes, presentations and final exam. haizzzz... Some can even skip thier meals so that they have longer time to study. Some will be moody during exam weeks and many more. So, my mood will also down automatically during exam weeks~~ wahahahahaha ( just a bit down compared to daily) @.@

Today is Sunday + me studying alone in the room + roommate not in room = TOTALLY LONELINESS, where is that good part in the university life ah, please let me know? T__T


Anyway....tomorrow is my last paper (Mass transfer) i hope that my Mass really can transfer....
after tmr!!! I am free!!!!! wahahaha.. free from any examination. My mood is damn high now!
I can do wadever i wanted to do~~~ I can play maple everyday! i can go out play everyday! Stay away from all those notes. wahahahhahaa... Gambateh to all my frens... jia you! After tomorrow, i can play happily with you all le!!!!Coz i knew, although we gt played in between the exam, but our heart is think of exam de~~ hehe~~ ( mood too high, make me cant continue study for tmr subject. Opps, it's really bad T_T)

1 comments:

eMiLy said...

I also want exam to be over the sooner the better!!

Post a Comment